Whether you need to freshen up your headshots, re-cut your reel, or shoot quality content to show off your acting skills for that next casting director, we’ve got you covered. Get in touch today to schedule your next session.
We know your iPhone pictures look rad, but having great headshots takes more than a few Instagram filters 🙂
We offer head shots starting at $200.
With our Reel Builder Original Scene Shoots, you control the spotlight as we work with you to produce quality film content for your reel.
We offer Reel BOSS starting at $750.
Get all of your best scenes together in one place! We can take your existing scenes and edit them together for you.
We offer reel cutting services for $200.
(Reel Builder Original Scene Shoots)
Our Reel BOSS service is the perfect solution for anyone looking to get quality content for their demo reel. With these packages, we produce, shoot, and edit a custom scene just for you. Whether you are just starting out or are in need of a fresh, focused scene to further promote your image, we will work with you to highlight your talents.
How It Works:
Decide if you’d like to do a one or two person scene - we recommend bringing an acting friend to add more on-screen dynamics. Give us a call to schedule a shoot date at one of our Wilmington, NC locations (or a custom location for an additional fee). We will discuss your goals for the shoot and go over the script option you will be using. During pre-pro, we will help coordinate the details of your shoot including set, props, wardrobe, etc. On the day of your shoot, our team will work exclusively with you to capture the best footage possible of your scene. Give us about a week after we wrap, and you will have your fresh, new content ready to send out!
• (1) 1.5 - 2 page scene featuring one or two actors delivered in 4k & 1080p via download link
• One hour script consultation on either your own original submission or our writing services (if purchased)
• Pre-production services to arrange for a smooth day of shooting
• Location and basic set dec for the scene
• Equipment package including RED Epic camera package, audio, lighting, dolly, jib, and more
• A five hour shoot with our award-winning cinematographer and production team
• Post-production services including editing, color correction, and sound design & mix
• Hands on experience of being a part of a professionally run set
Additional Terms & Details
- Shooting to take place in or around Wilmington, NC unless otherwise arranged.
- The shoot day will take approximately five hours.
- Scenes submitted must be original content (that you wrote or have explicit permission to use) and must take place in one of the locations offered below.
- Final product delivered 4k and 1080p via download link.
- We recommend arriving camera ready and having touch ups for hair & makeup on hand.
- We can help coordinate an on set Hair & Makeup Artist for an additional fee if needed.
- Bringing 1-2 extra wardrobe options just in case is always a good idea.
- We will have water available on set - please bring any additional food or beverage items you anticipate needing. (No booze - sorry!)
- If you have a specific location of your own you’d like to use, let us know! We will be happy to work with you on arranging the shoot somewhere of your choosing as time and money permit.
- Turn around time is approximately 5 business days from day of shoot.
Locations we have available in Wilmington, NC:
- INT House (all typical rooms)
- INT Office
- INT Car (additional $50)
- INT Bar (additional $75)
- EXT Park
- EXT Woods
- EXT Backyard / Patio / Deck
- EXT Hot Tub or Pool (additional $50)